Monday, December 6, 2010

Lawnboy Larry and Homeless Dude

Hello folks,
it's me again, Tanktop Tammy. Sos I be left without my Creepo. My very very bestest friend forever. He be at his job he done calls 'workin outs'. I only sees him when we done go out to 'yoga' together. That be our drinkin nights. Me and Creepos that is. I leave the Lawnboy Larry at home with the brats. Creepo and I like to drinks beers and play darts ALL night. It be fun.

Now on to my story. Sos since Creepo be done gone ALL day at that there stupid job. I be needin a new bestest friend. Sos there's this homeless dude that done hangs out down the street and rounds the corners from here. I be thinkin he be my new very bestest friend. Well, at leasts someones to hang with ALL day.

Sos I done sent Lawnboy Larry down the streets and rounds the corner to go and get him. Lawnboy Larry didn't want to but I made hims. But Lawnboy Larry done comes back with no homeless guy. I gets mad. Lawnboy Larry done says that there homeless dude don't want to come over and hangs with me ALL day. Sos I done thinks up a real good plan. I done sent Lawnboy Larry to place cigarettes all along the sidewalk. ALL the way from the homeless guy to my stoop. We goin capture that homeless dude. It's how I gots Creepo.

Sos anyways, Lawnboy Larry done plant a trail of cigarettes and it worked! Homesless guy came to my stoop. But he didn't wants to stay. He done says he makes big money sittin on the curb waitins for change to fly at him. Sos then I thinks of my most brilliants idea EVER. I AM SO AWESOME! I says to the homeless guy that Lawnboy Larry will done takes your sittins on the curbs instead. And gathers that there big money insteads. And homeless guy can sits ALL day with me insteads.

And homeless guy finally went for it! I must gives him 10 cigarettes a day, plus seven beers, 5 weenies and not to talk to him. And ALL the big moneys Lawnboy Larry's makes, he gots to give it ALL to homeless guy.
I thinks it's a good deal. Lawnboy Larry starts his homeless shift tomorrow at seven o'clock. I hear thats in the mornings.
Good luck Lawnboy Larry and Good Riddance loser.
Hahaha. I am so awesome. And pretty.

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment