Wednesday, November 16, 2011

me be awesome!

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos the idiot nown as Lawnboy Larry done locked hiself out of da house yesterdays. Haha Loser. So he done haves to sleep in da shed. In da mornin he done stomped arounds, complainins, and bitchins and havins a hissy fits at me causin he says it be ALL my fault he done lost his keys. Everythins be ALL my faults anyways. Thats cause Lawnboy be ALL fucked up. No wonders nobody done likes him. Sos he tooks my keys and stomps off. Haven't seen him sinces. Yay!!

Creepo done gots hiself a new tatoo. It done look REAL nice. It be a flower. He done haves ten tatoos now. He be SO cool. I thinks he be the awesomest person in da hole wide world! He be made just for me.

Anyways, todays be nice. No Lawnboy and da brats be outs too, somewheres. I needs the breaks. KooKoo done boughts herslef 2 new expenseeve puppies. She says she done uses the moneys she gots from sellin the pups she done gots for frees to puts towards gettins the new pups. But she says she mights not keeps these new ones either. She mights sell them. Or somethin.

Anyways, I gots to get backs to my stoop for some hangins and bullyins of da neighbours. They SO deserves it. I BE so greats!

later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment