Sunday, November 13, 2011

perfect Creepo

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy. Sos just sittin heres hangins. What else. No Lawnboy Larry in sight. Yay! No brats. Yay! Pigface be at PumpkinHeads for da weekends. And SuperDuper (that one be my favourite) be at KooKoos. KooKoo done sold her two white expenseeve puppies. She done gots them for frees but she done solds them for $200!!! Sweet. Ifin I weren't busy sittin on my stoop ALL days I too woulds be gettin free dogs and sellins them for loads of money too!!

Anyways, someone done bashed in my front windows. Assholes. I puts a sheets over it so it done looks pretty.
Creepo done says to be mature is to find it in yerself. Or somethin likes that. Creepo be very very smarts. Sometimes I done thinks he be like god. He be everythin. He be made for me. He be an angel. He done haves wings I bets. He be just perfects. Prefect perfect Creepo.

Anyways I gots to gets back to my stoop and bully them neighbours! It be SO fun!!
later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment