Saturday, November 5, 2011

three days bitches, three days...............

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sometimes, befores anybody done speaks, I HATE them. Then when they does speak I wants to rip out they throats. Calm. And peace. KooKoo done says I should does yoga. Thats what she does to keeps herself calm and peace and sane. But she NOT be sane. AND she done called the humane society on my brats again. She done say they barkin be TOO loud. I thinks I goes pound her agains.

Lawnboy done takes our foods money and done wents out. He done forgots to take his condoms. SuperDuper (that be my favourite one) be playin with them condoms agains. He done likes to blow them UP untils they snap.

Anyways, it be THREE days to my birthday bitches! I guesses its Dagwoods birthday todays BUT who cares. Whatever. I only be impotent.
Anyways backs to my stoop. I gots some bullyins to gets done. It be a busy day.
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment