Wednesday, November 9, 2011

yesterdays be my birthdays! Happy Birthdays to me!

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos it be my birthday yesterday! But it not be suches a good birthdays for me. It starts real nice, just me and Creepo, no Lawnboy, no brats, no KooKoo. Creepo bought me a Tims coffee, it be real yummy too.

Then I gots a package in da mail! I be SO excited!! I be thinkin it be for ME. For MY birthday. I done rips open da package. It be a phone. Ooooh someone done boughts me a phone. But then I sees a bill. The bill be for me BUT da phone be for Lawnboy Larry. That bastard done boughts himself a phones but he done uses what you call a 'credits card' to buys it and he done uses MY name on da credit card. So it NOT be for me afteralls. Creepo says that be stealins. To use someone others name to haves a credit cards. I told him that be the seconds time a credit cards be done in my name but I dont know nothins abouts it. I hopes loser daddy done can pays for it. Creepo done takes Lawnboys new phone and started callins people up. Hah. It be SO funny.

My new family done sent me some beers. Yum. Dagwood the idiot boughts me some weenies. Yums. Loser daddy done takes the brats for me. Creepo done roasted dem weenies and we dranks the beers. It be good. Then Lawnboy came home. Then KooKoo cames outside.

Ah wells, some of da day be goods. Happy Birthdays to ME bitches!

later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

2 comments: