Wednesday, November 2, 2011

sittins and eatins candies

Hello folks,
its me agains. Sos just sittin heres on my stoop takin it easy. I needs the breaks.

Halloweenie time be fun. Me and Creepo decided not to go out and scare kids but sits on my stoop and scare kids. We didn't need no masks. We didn't gives out candies but we did steals them candies after we done scares them. Haha loser.

Dagwood the idiot done tooks my kids out for tricks or treatins. They done comes back tired. SuperDuper (that one be my favourite) done still be passed outs. Pigface be at schools todays. Yay! And Lawnboys be out. Somewheres.

KooKoo done comes home yesterdays from that looneybins. She done tells me she gonna starts up a 'daycares' again for kiddies. She wants me to send over SuperDupers. Maybe. I could use the breaks but I AINT payins her! Afteralls she done be CRAZY!

Me and Creepo done hooked up his tv outside and we done watched what you call 'paranormal activity'. It sure done scared me. When I done wents inside for a piss breaks I almosts jumped outa my skins when I saws a ugly face in da mirror. But then I sees it be only my face. It sure be ugly. And it sure done scares me. No wonders we gots SO much candies from them brats by scarins them. HAHA LOSERS!

Me and Creepos done hids our candies. We donts wants his or my brats to gets it. It be only for us. We be sittin nows and eatins it. Sos I betters get backs to my stoop.

later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment