Monday, June 6, 2011

beach, sun and beers

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy.
sos Creepo be talkins on and on abouts goins to the beach. Don't know what a beach is. Creepo say it be fun. There is sand. I hates sand. Creepo say there be water. Me likes water. And he says you can buys ice creams. Me LOVES ice creams. Creepo done says you can buys ice cream from a thing called a 'chip wagon'. AND he says it give me the chance to wears me new bikini. Me likes my new itty bitty bikini.
Sos I tolds him I think abouts it. BUT I just wants us to go. No Lawnboy Larry or any brats. Lawnboy Larry would probably end up drownin. Perhaps I shoulds takes him then.........

Ma Barker done asks us over to her place yesterdays. She said she gives us a free tans if we brings beers. Sos Lawnboy Larry done says 'how bouts we brings the suns and Ma brings the beers'. Haha loser. Sos we wents and sats for hours starins at her neighbours. Her brat PumpkinHead and my brat Pigface done scares all the other kids and bullied them til they went inside. Haha losers.
It be a fun day.

Not sure I be goins to this here beach since I found outs I gots to leave my stoop. Don't likes leavins my stoops. Specially for that LONG.

later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment