Sunday, June 12, 2011

loser daddy and doin my favourite things

Hello folks,
it's me agains, Tanktop Tammy.

Sos me and my bestest friend forever Creepo haves got the HOLE day planned out. We gonna sits on our campin chairs and smoke and drink and stare and bully. If anybody comes by us, we gonna attacks them! We gonna call them names and be as NASTY as we can! We NOT gonna move from this here spot for nothin. I gonna learn how to piss in a jar sos I don't EVER have to go inside to piss. Takes too much time. And I don't wants to miss nothin.

Pigface be at PumpkinHeads. Lawnboy Larry's loser daddy done comes over and lured Lawnboy Larry away with the promises of icecreams. Lawnboy Larry LOVES icecreams. Loser daddy done tooks my favourite SuperDuper too. I likes that Loser daddy be SO stupid and done pays for EVERYTHIN. Haha loser!

Come bys my place if you wants to get bullyed and attacked.
Dare ya loser.
haha,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment