Friday, June 3, 2011

cigarettes and brats

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy. Done nearly cut me fingers off choppin down some weeds. Lawnboy Larry said it done served me right. So I smacked him. No lesson learned.

Last night Pigface done stayed home all night insteads of hangin at her bestest friends PumpkinHead's house. That sucked. I done spent the HOLE night screamins at her. She don't listen. Finally she done run off and played in someone else backyard. Not my problem. Haha loser.

SuperDuper (my favourite) spent the HOLE day screamin. Most of the times he sits in his box. But when he escapes he runs up and down the streets screamin at the top of his lungs. He likes to poo in peoples gardens. No wonders he be my favourites.

Lawnboy Larry sits in his campin chairs sittin and starin. He only gets up to take a leek. But not always.

I be sittin on my stoop in my campin chair smokin, drinkin, sittin, starin and my favourite bullyin. Creepo be by my side.

KooKoo be on her happy pills and she be laughin crazy like over in her backyards. She gots a neat treehouse. And if she think a fence gonna keep my brats (or Lawnboy Larry) out, she be nuts. We does what we wants, when we wants and screw YOU. Haha loser.

Think I'll go flick another cigarettes in her garden.
later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment