Tuesday, June 28, 2011

pamperins for losers

Hello folks,
it's me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Me brats be drivin me NUTS! Not as nuts as KooKoo BUT still nuts.
When I do the serenitity collapses on the ground, then they should goes all quiets. But they DIDN'T! Sos I sent them BOTH off to the neighbours houses. Thank god they finally be GONE!
Now I just needs to get rids of Lawnboy Larry and all will be goods agains.

Talkin of NUTS, KooKoo done comes over and done tells me that I should go to what you call a 'spa'. She done says she goes there every few days. To gets messages, and waxins, and shavins and haircuts. She says she be pampered. I says I don't needs any of that there stuffs. I likes my legs with stubble, I LOVES my blond ish hair with black roots, I don't need no messages and waxins only somethin I do to Lawnboy Larry when hes passed out.
She wouldn't go away so I clubbed her over the head with my beer bottle.
She screamed and ran. I think she just be sniffin round to come and take my brats for babysittins. Crazy fucked up KooKoo. My brats don't needs no babysittins. They be 6 and 3 nows. They be fine on theys own.

Anyway, that be my day. Now backs to my stoop to suck down some more beers and cigarettes. Besides I gots more bullyin to do.

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment