Monday, June 20, 2011

Lawnboy Larry gets what he deserves. Haha loser

Hello folks,
it's me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos yesterdays be Fathers Day. Sos I gives Lawnboy Larry a good kick in the ass. It may not be what he wanted BUT it sure be what he needed. Haha loser.

Loser daddy done comes over and cooks us barbieQ. Loser. And broughts us ALL our groceries. Plus beers and cigarettes. Double loser. Lawnboy Larry and me just sats ALL day doin what we do best, sit. And stare. And bully.

Pigface gives Lawnboy Larry a flower she done rips from the grounds. And SuperDuper (that be my favourite one) gives him a booger. Lawnboy Larry ates it.

Creepo done sats with me and loser daddy done cooks for hims too. And his lovely bride and three wonderful brats. Creepo's brats done gives him a t-shirt they done took off a clothes line. It reads 'Kiss me, I'm spastic'. Creepo was very happy.

Anyway, it be a good day.
later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment