Wednesday, June 1, 2011

newbs = ickies

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy.
It be REAL strange like round here. Ever since them new peoples move in. It be like lookins in a mirror. They dress likes me and Lawnboy Larry. They acts likes me and Lawnboy Larry. Only difference I can tells is they have jobs. But I know that will CHANGE REAL soon! Once they finds out about welfares. Maybe they gots a loser daddy too who done can pay for EVERYTHINGS.

We not be talkins to them yets. We still be just watchins them. And they be watchins US. Creeps me out. They likes to stay outside and pulls weeds. He done LOVES to drinks. They done drinks near as much as me. They likes to leave beer bottles ALL over the place too!

Me and Creepo done decided to calls them Fireplace Joe and Poofy Sue.

Fireplace Joe done likes caps and baggy shorts and tanktops just like Lawnboy Larry. Only he wears big boots. Usually Lawnboy Larry done run arounds barefoots.
And Poofy Sue done looks AND sounds like a man, just like ME! She done wears short shorts and tanktops BUT she done have real poofy hair and a VERY large head. I gots lovely stringy dirt blond hair. That be our difference.

It be real creepy. Can't waits til they gets fired from their 'jobs' too. Sos they can sits rounds likes us.

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

ps I will posts pictures of them as soons as I can steals a pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment