Friday, June 24, 2011

Notes to Self- Must KILL Lawnboy Larry

Hello folks,
it's me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos I really really wants to KILL Lawnboy Larry. That dumbass was out playins on his there skateboards agains this mornin. Whilst I be tryin to takes a nap in my campin chairs. He be makin alot of noise SOS I told him to 'shuts the fuck up'. BUT he didn't. So I gots up to pounds him but he tooks off on his there skateboard. SOS I chased him down the street with an empty beers can. I planned to beats him over the head with its. But that damn bastard done takes off too damn fast. I couldn't catch him. Two houses down and I lost me breath. Couldn't go any longer. So I threw the beer cans at his head but damn it, I done missed him.

Sos I dragged myself homes. I ain't plannin to leave this here campin chair no longers. Not for nothin. Not even to KILL Lawnboy Larry. The stupid bastards gots to comes home sometime. And then I'll gets him. Gets him good.

Pigface be home today on what you call a 'pd' day. Anothers vacation for them teachers. She be screamin SO LOUD. ALL mornin I be tellins her to "Shut the fuck up" BUT she don'ts. Sos I tolds her to go play in the neighbours yard. And she says 'which ones?' And I says 'ALL'. Sos she be makin her way round the neighbourhoods now. She done plays in someone elses backyard until they tell her to get. After they tell her to get 5 times in a row, she done finally goes. Sometimes they releases their dogs on her. But that dont always makes her leaves.
So I think she be on house # 5 nows. Next is KooKoo's house. I bets Lawnboy Larry be there rights now. Playin in that there tree house. That be his favourite place nows.

My favourite place be rights here. In my campin chair. Smokin and drinkin, starin and sittin. And best of ALL- bullyin! With my Creepo, my very bestest friend in the hole wide world!

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment