Saturday, October 29, 2011

10 days bitches

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos it be gettins colders out now so me and Creepo done be sittin on my stoop and we done starts a small fires. It feels real nices. We watchin Fireplace Joe and Poofy Sue watchin they fire. It be a good night.

I done sent the brats off with loser daddy this weekend. I needs the breaks. Lawnboy went outs with his pinky pal. They gonna see a movie and then eats out. Lawnboy says he gonna have more funs than me. But I say aint. Me and Creepo gonna haves more fun! Haha loser.

KooKoo not be back yet. The loneybin be keepin her extra long this times round. Hah loser. Serves her rights.

I be lookin towards halloweenies time cause Dagwood the idiot be takin my brats out for tricks and treatins. Yay. That gives me the nights off. Me and Creepo be thinkin of dressins up real scary likes (or justs goes with our natural looks) and done scare ALL the kids and then takes they candy. I likes candy. Not as much as I likes cigarettes. Or beers.

I gots to goes, the fire done looks likes it bout to jump and spreds to the neighbours car. Haha losers. Serves them rights!

later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy


ps 10 days bitches. TEN DAYS left to my birthday and I done expectins GOOD gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment