Saturday, May 28, 2011

new creeps

Hello folks,
it's me again, Tanktop Tammy.
Sos this afternoon me and Creepo done be sittin on my front stoop smokin and drinkin and starin. Whens a van done drives up to the house next to Creepos. And a bunch of peoples done flies out and starts 'movins in' furnitures and other stuffs. We watched them ALL afternoon. It be fun.

We finds out two people be movins in. The man one we decided to call Drinker. The female one we decided to call Oinky. She done has big poofy hair and she done likes to wear tanktops. Bonus! She done gots one of the biggest heads I ever done sees. With little needle hole eyes.
And he done likes to wears baseball caps. But he donts wear them backwards likes Lawnboy Larry do. So he not be as cool.

Now we sittin in my garage listenin to them havin a party. Drinker be gettin REAL drunks. He laughs like a hyena. He be given me chills.

Creepo and me not sure bout these new people. Can one street have two loser families. Ain't that gonna be what you call 'competition'? Me and Lawnboy Larry, we done rule this here street. Sos I don't know abouts these new people. They be us, but not as cool. And they only have ONE brat. And me and Lawnboy Larry done have TWO brats.

So there. Anyways, Creepo and mes gonna keep an eye on thems for nows. Not sure if we gonna be friends or enemies. They don't say nothins to us. But most people that sees us just runs. Real fast.
Sos we'll see.

later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment