Friday, July 1, 2011

It be Canada Day bitches

Hello folks,
it be Canada Day and I be Tanktop Tammy.

It be a sad day yesterdays. Cause it be the last day of school for Pigface. I SO liked NOT havin her round. Now what do I do with her? I be thinkin I could send her off to loser daddys for a whiles, then over to PumpkinHead (her very bestest friend in the hole wide world) and then off to the neighbours yards.

SuperDuper (that one be my favourite) I usually keeps in a box. But he gettin bored of that there box. He escapes. So think I'll send him off with Pigface. Then I can gets some much needed rest!

Except for Lawnboy Larry. Gots to get rid of him too. I think he should gets a job! He can cuts lawns. But he don't want no jobs, he says. He be so busy playin on his skateboard and hangins.

But Creepo and me wants to be alones for summertimes. So we can hangs in peace.

Creepo puts up his pool and trampoline for his three brats. That ways that keeps them super busy and they wonts bother us ALL summer. That ways me and Creepo can sits on my front stoop in our campin chairs and his three brats can swims in his backyards. It be perfect!

Anyways I gots to get more beers and cigarettes. Later loser daddy be comins over to bring us weenies and marshmellows. We gonna celebrates Canada Day in styles! Fireworks ALL nigths folks!

Haha losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment