Thursday, June 10, 2010

Baby Photos


Hello,
It's me again, Tanktop Tammy. Today I will show you some baby photos of me and my beautiful family and friends. You will enjoy these.
Starting with the top left hand side one is a photo of Creepo's kid LittleBastard. He has a nice smile.
The big photo beside it is of my favourite kid SuperDuper. He's so cute huh.
Below the photo of LittleBastard is me and beside mine is Pigface. See, now you know why we picked that there name.
Below my photo is Lawnboy Larry and beside him is CB. And the bottom left one is of Creepo-the one with the big toothy smile. And beside that one is Creepo's kid CryingGirl.
Well, that's it from me folks. Gotta go and get back to my campin chair out front. CB's awaitin for me.


































3 comments:

  1. Oh my antlers! Those are some creepy infants/children! OKAY BYE NOW!

    -Dag

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Dagwood. You got any baby photos of you and Nester?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, don't have any. However I've tried to ask my dad if he had any but he ran off like a rabbit running from terror/horror. Couldn't find him 'till 2 days later, and decided not to ask him.

    ReplyDelete