Monday, June 14, 2010

sittin and starin. what more is there?

Hello again losers,
it's me Tanktop Tammy. Sos last night Creepo set off some fireworks. He almost nearly done blowed off his face again. It was funny. And the fireworks were super cool. Only super cool people shoot off fireworks. It was loud and KooKoo started screaming. That was funny.

Lawnboy Larry's sittin on the stoop with me. So is CB and Creepo. We be starin at everybody and makin rude gestures at them. And insultin them. It's fun being cool.
Lawnboy Larry's not too worried about lookin for another job cuz he's goin go on welfare like me. I've been on that there welfare since they did fire me for being so ugly. I likes welfare. Creepo and CB be on welfare too. I think Lawnboy Larry will miss cuttin them lawns though. He was born to do that. It's his what they call destiny.

Pigface is ascreamin and jumpin up and down, up and down. That be her favourite lately. And SuperDuper be just standin there starin, not movin. That be his favourite lately.
I can see KooKoo watchin me from her window. She's been afraid to go outside since them fireworks. Haha loser.

Well, gotta get back to my starin and sittin.
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

2 comments: