Monday, June 21, 2010

Lawnboy Larry the Loser

Hello Folks,
it's me Tanktop Tammy. Sos yesterday was father's day. Lawnboy Larry done still in that there hospital. He says he done have the bestest father's day ever there. He says he gots to play video games (after he kicked all the kids off of the game) and he got to eat that there hospital food. He done say that hospital food is so way better than what he barbieQs.
I've been sneakin beer and cigarettes up to him. The nurse caught him smokin and just shook her head and says 'poor dumb sap'. Lawnboy Larry says he's havin the best time cuz it feels all like high school again and gettin caught smokin in the john again. He's havin fun.
They goin be keepin him for a while longer. Run some more of those tests. I keep tellin them there's nothin wrong with him. That that be his normal way of lookin and talkin and all. But they won't believe me.
Today I had to take my favourite SuperDuper to that there hospital too. The doctor done run some tests on him too. They says he ain't normal and that his head's too big but there ain't nothin in it. I says he be normal in that way too. All my family done like that.
I left Pigface with Creepo and CB. Creepo dunked her head under the water in our pool. He had fun.
Sos yesterday I done sat in my campin chair with Creepo and CB. Starin. Sittin. Smokin. Screamin.
It's a good life. I wonder when Lawnboy Larry done goin come home? Aw well, they can keep him for awhile. Loser.

Ok, later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

ps I added a couple games I like to play. Enjoy them all you losers.

2 comments: