Saturday, June 19, 2010

I am wonderful, losers

Hey Folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy.

Sos yesterday I was just sittin there in my campin chair starin at people. Yelled a couple insults too. One little kid with it's mom went by and I done heard it say to it's mom "what is that ugly thing staring at us mommy?"
And then the mommy says "don't look sweetie. it will give you nightmares.'

This done happen to me ALOT. All my life. Someone done tell me I was ugly. Even Lawnboy Larry done says I'm ugly. He says I look like 'someone took a frying pan to an ugly fish's face'. Smashed, fish guts.
That's why I hang out with my bestest friend in the whole wide world -Creepo. Cuz he done uglier than me! He looks like an goblin from that there movie Lord of the Rings. Or was it Lord of the Flies. I don't know, I don't do none readin. I'm too busy sittin on my chair!

Anyway, sos this morning I done took to my mirror and done told myself how beautiful I am. I done stared at myself for an hour reciting over and over again "I am beautiful. I am beautiful. I am strong. I am a wonderful woman (least I thinks I'm a woman?). I am great. I am powerful. I am wonderful. Over and over and over and over again and again. Then my reflection started freakin me out. Sos I took off. And went and sat in my campin chair.

Oh yeah, Lawnboy Larry's still in that there hospital. They done goin do some more tests. They says he needs to see whats called a psychiatrist. They wants to sees SuperDuper too. They done think he be needin some therapy. He looks blank.

Anyway, Creepo and CB done went to that there hospital to see Lawnboy Larry. Creepo brought him some chunks of wood. Lawnboy Larry done like to stare at it.

Better get back to my campin chair. Later losers.
Tanktop Tammy

2 comments: