Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Life

Hello again losers,
it's me Tanktop Tammy. Sos all week I done sat on my front stoop and stared and yelled insults as my neighbours came and went. Stupid losers going to work and shoppin and goin places. I've got it better than they do. I gets to sit on my fat ass ALL day. Pretty cool life.
But it's good to shake things up sometimes. Like this week I sat ALL day every day on my front stoop. Instead of the backyard. Sos that was pretty excitin.

KooKoo done actin all weirdo again. She hangs out in the rain and yesterday she spent hours walkin around her yard while hangin on to her fence. I know. Pretty weird huh. I hope she don't find out it was Lawnboy Larry who done stole her pills.

Lawnboy Larry done got himself fired again. His boss says Lawnboy Larry was done late again so he fired him. It's hard to get up in the mornin when you done spent ALL night drinkin and sittin on your stoop. Lawnboy Larry's playin on his there skateboard.

Creepo's been hangin around alot. His favourite thing to do lately is move chunks of old rottin wood around and around. Like he'll move it from one spot, then pick it up again and put it in another spot. He can do this for hours. We all thinks he's pretty cool.

CB's been hangin with me all week. We mostly just sit and stare and yell at the kids. And neighbours.
It's been a good week. Now I got to go and get some rest. And some cigarettes. Where's Lawnboy Larry gotten too now.

later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment