Monday, June 28, 2010

Daddy

Hello again Folks,
it's me Tanktop Tammy.
Well after a hectic weekend of sittin and starin, smokin and scowlin, I'm ready for a break. ALL day I'm a-goin sit here and not move. Ah it's good to take it easy once in a while.
Sos, Lawnboy Larry been thinkin bout startin up his own business. He done goin call it 'cuttin lawns'. It be a good name. And since he done got fired from every job, he done thinks he can work for himself. Come to think of it, I be done fired from all my jobs too. We have so much in common, me and Lawnboy Larry!
Sos, Lawnboy Larry done goin ask his there daddy for some more money. To start up 'cuttin lawns'. His daddy pays our rent. And pays for our car and car gas too. And bills. And buys us cigarettes too. And beer. And food.
Anyway, we likes his daddy best when he done gives us money. Sos Lawnboy Larry is goin get some more money off of the loser, I mean daddy, and start up 'cuttin lawns'. And I'm a-goin help! Yep, I'm a-goin plant some pertty flowers. That be my favourite. Just cause all my flowers done died or Pigface done rip their heads off, doesn't mean I can't be a plantin pertty flowers.
Anyway, gotta go, get back to my campin chair on my stoop.
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment