Saturday, June 5, 2010

Versatile Award, check it out losers



The Versatile Blogger Award



Hello,
it's me again, Tanktop Tammy. Sos I won me an award folks. I so deserve this here award. It says I won the Versatile Award. Don't know what that there word 'versatile' means but I knows I deserves it. For sure.
This is cool folks cuz the only time I ever done won somethin is usually a pie eatin contest or wet t-shirt contest, but I'm bestest at beer drinkin contests. That be my favourite.

So, anyway, there's some rules stuff that I'm supposed to do but ain't gonna. I don't do rules. Sos I ain't thankin nobody for it, cuz I deserved this award, so why should I have to thank nobody.

Second- 7 things about me, well, that part I'll do.
1-I like to stare
2-I like to terrorize and bully
3-SuperDuper is my favourite kid
4-I like cigarettes ALOT
5-I like beer ALOT
6-I like my campin chair
7-I like my toe nails painted red

Sos I ain't gonna pass this here award along to nobody, cuz I deserve it and I'm agonna keep it. Why should I have to give it to nobody anyway. It's mine. ALL mine. And ain't nobody gonna get it but me.
So screw off losers. You're all just jealous.

Anyway, I'm gonna find my big black bikini (Lawnboy Larry done hid it on me again) and go sit on my campin chair and smoke me some more cigarettes and drink me some more beer and do some more starin.
See you losers later,
Tanktop Tammy




9 comments:

  1. Tammy, you dumb hick, I ain't Nester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, had a little too much to drink, hehe. Dagwood, you're the weird one. Nester's just a little strange, and Lane's the dirty pig pervert. Yeah I know you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like being the weird one, it makes me smile with glee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, would you like my dad's beer pool?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM DAGWOOD DOG, THE COLLECTOR OF WEIRDNESS! FEAR ME TAMMY! FOR I AM YOUR END! HAHA! TEHE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy, what's your favourite kind of music other than say loud music?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ain't afeared of you Dagwood. I'm Tanktop Tammy. All fear me.

    Favourite music-I dunno. Just like it loud.

    ReplyDelete