Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lawnboy Larry done got run over

Hello again losers,
it's me Tanktop Tammy. Sos Lawnboy Larry done got run over by a car today. Stupid loser. The driver says he don't see Lawnboy Larry. Lawnboy Larry done lay there atwitchin and all and the driver got real nervous. He asks me if Lawnboy Larry's ok, cuz he done twitchin and I done told him, yep that be normal for Lawnboy Larry, he's always a twitchin. Sos the driver done got back in his car and sped off.
Sos I hauled up Lawnboy Larry and drove back to that there place called a hospital. Half way to that there hospital, I remembered the kids. Sos I drove back home and threw them kids in the back. And lit up another cigarette.
When we got to that there hospital, the nurses ran and grabbed my favourite kid SuperDuper. They wouldn't give him back. They says there's somethin wrong with him. That he done look what they call retarded. And I says no that's just SuperDuper, he always looks that way. They looked at me, then they looked at SuperDuper and back at me, and then they shrug and say I guess so. And they done give me back SuperDuper.
And I says it's this here one Lawnboy Larry who done got run over by that there car.
Sos then they grab Lawnboy Larry and take him away.
Sos I went home. When I gots home, then I remembered them kids of mine. I drove back to that hospital and found the kids playin in a mud puddle. Sos then we drove home.
That there hosptial says they goin keep Lawnboy Larry for what they call observation.
They say he don't look good. He don't seem to know nothin. But his head didn't get hurt just his foots. Sos I don't know what they talkin bout.

Anyway, got to get back to my swing and my cigarettes and my beer, now where did those damn kids go now?
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment