Saturday, June 26, 2010

Stuff

OK, so it's me again. Tanktop Tammy. Been sittin here in my garage ALL day. CB been sittin with me ALL day too. Creepo's been busy movin chunks of wood around his there backyard. That be his favourite.

KooKoo done come up to me today. Yeah I know. I was surprised too. She still be on them there happy pills. She still be a-smilin all crazy like. Anywho, she done come up to me and told me she done found what she calls 'inner peace'. She done found it at a place called yoga. I don't know what the hell she be talkin about. Anywho, she done told me that if I went to that there place called yoga that I'd be happier, and not scowlier. She said I'd be less of a bitch if I done went to that yoga. But I done told her that I like being scowlier and miserable, that be my favourite. And if she ever done call me a bitch again, I done rip off her head off.
She ran away. Probably back to suckin down some more of them happy pills of hers.

Oh, yeah some of you losers were askin bout Lawnboy Larry. He done come home last night. That there ambulance brought him back. He done sittin on his skateboard, giggling. That there hospital didn't want to let him out but I threatened to snap them in two if they didn't. So they did.
They finally let SuperDuper, my favourite, out too. He be playin in his cage right now. Pigface? I don't know where Pigface is right now.

Anyway, I gots to go get me some more beer and cigarettes. Gettin hungry too. I'm goin go kick Lawnboy Larry off his skateboard and tell him to make me some barbieQ.

See you later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tammy! By any chance, could you snap Lane in two? Pretty please with a cigarette on top!

    -Mysterious Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure can! Snappin people be my favourite. Yous just gots to pay me in beer and cigarettes.
    latr loser,
    Tanktop Tammy

    ReplyDelete