Sunday, May 15, 2011

biebers, snots and bowlins

Hello folks,
it's me again, Tanktop Tammy.
Sos spent the hole weekend sittin in my garage. Cause it be rainin. All day. And ALL weekends. It gots my cigarettes wet too.

SuperDuper (that be my favourite brat) done has been sick for three days. He's gots snots all over himselfs. It be gross. I tolds Lawnboy Larry to done cleans him up but he says he be too busy. But I be busier! So the kids covered in snots. So what.

Pigface be with Ma Barker and PumpkinHead. Again. I love when she not be home! Anyways Ma says she gonna takes Pigface what you call 'bowlins'. Don't know 'bowlins' but as long as she ain't buggin me!

Ma Barker done says she gonna write a books. She done gots what she call 'writers block' but now she don'ts. Ma Barker has lovely bleached blond hair and very large thighs. Lawnboy Larry done says she could snap him like a twig with them there thighs. He done smiles when he says that.

Sos me and Creepo's be sittin and smokin and drinkin and hangin and bullyin ALL weekend. In da garage. We be listenin to Justin Bieber. We BLAST bieber REAL LOUD. I hope it drive KooKoo more NUTS!

gots to get back to da garage. More bieber time.

later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment