Sunday, May 22, 2011

bikinis times bitches

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy. I just wants to starts off by sayins I hates you all.
Haha loser.

Sos Ma Barker's party wents good on fridays. A few losers done showed up and boughts a couple things. Sos I gots to pick somethin out for twenty dollars. I done picked out tweezers and waxins stuff. Cause I hates Lawnboy Larry's unibrow. I'm gonna waits til he asleep and then wax the dumb bastard! haha!

Sos it be that time of year agains! Bikini times. And this years bikini done be even smaller! Haha losers. Sos I pulled and tugged and stretched and yanked and it FINALLY done snapped into all the right spots! It seems I done gains some more waits over the winter. Oh well. I STILL be lookin goods!

Creepo done says so anyways. Lawnboy Larry done puked. But I think that's cause he still gots the flu. It better BE anyways. Or I will kick his ass.

Done put my mini me Pigface in a bikini too. Best to start her young. Lawnboy Larry done breathed air into our kiddie pool and I plans to spend the WHOLE day sittin in it. With Creepo of course. I've gots me cigarettes, my beers and my suntan lotion. Sos I be sets.

Anyway, gots to get out there and show off my bod. The neighbours wonts know what hit them. Haha!

See you losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment