Wednesday, May 4, 2011

kookoo be crazy

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy. Sos just been sittin heres hangin. What else.

KooKoo done be REAL buggin me and Creepo lately. Yesterdays she done called the police on us. They done said it was cause we be laughin too hard and it be disturbin her and her brat. Then she done called the humane society on us agains cause she thought my favourite SuperDuper be a stray dog and she don't like that he peed on her driveway agains (and besides it don't be SuperDuper who done peed on her there driveway, but it be Lawnboy Larry-haha loser)
Then she done called the polices AGAIN late last night when we be tucked in bed, cause she done said I be snorin TOO loud and it be buggin her and her brat and Ralphio.

Anyways, Creepo and me has had IT. We must get revenge on super crazy BITCH. Maybe we steel her HAPPY PILLS so she go NUTS again and goes back to that there LOONY BIN. Maybe I will call up Dagwood and gets some what you call advice on how to get her back. He be good at that. And besides me and Creepo be SO busy just hangin ALL day that we don'ts got time to think. But we MUST get revenge on KooKoo. Somehow.

Think I'll go calls Dagwood. And gets another beer.
See you losers later,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment