Thursday, May 12, 2011

Creepo and me hangins times and NO KooKoo in sight!

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy. Sos just sittin here on my stoop. Hangin. With Creepo. Gots my cigarettes and my beers and my campin chair. I be set for a GOOD day. I BE so awesome.

Sos Lawnboy Larry done gots into KooKoo's happy pills agains. He took off on his there skateboard two maybe three days ago. He ain't come back yet.

Creepo and I be happy we don't got to see KooKoo for 2 HOLE days now. WOO HOO. I likes her better OFF them happy pills. I think.
We done sees Ralphio yesterdays. He done slink REAL fast into his house. He done carry a bag with hims. I sure hopes it NOT more happy pills for KooKoo.

Pigface be at school and my favourite SuperDuper be in his box screamin. The cat Creepo done gots him rans away. Too bad.

Anyways, I gots to get back to my stoop. Gots some bullyin to get done.
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment