Sunday, May 8, 2011

it be mothers day bitches

Happy Mother's Day bitches.

It's me again, Tanktop Tammy.
I gots eggactly what I wanted for Mother's Day. Peace and quiet. AND time OFF. I be SO busy.

Sos Lawnboy Larry done tooks our brats to Eddie's house. He done tells me that he's gonna stay with Eddie and make what you call 'cookies' BUT I knows he gonna dump our brats on Eddie and go to that there swamp to lick them toads.

Sos me and Creepo done sit on my stoop ALL day drinkin and smokin and starin and bullyin. It be a GREAT day. Then Lawnboy Larry done come home. Dammit. Sos I asks him where the brats be and says oh. Then runs off down the street.

Two hours later he done shows up with the brats. They done stole some lovely things from Eddie. For me. For Mother's day. I so DESERVE it. I BE so awesome!

Anyways now Lawnboy Larry and the brats be passed out in the garage. And me and Creepo and his lovely bride and there three brats be hangin with us.
It be a good day. For me. Not for you loser. Haha!

see you suckas,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment