Friday, May 27, 2011

hail, marshmellows and no brats!

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy. There be a big black cloud over top me head! I thinks it mights start rainins hail. Lawnboy Larry LOVES hail. He done LOVES to run around outside and sees how many he cans catch in his baseball mitt. Most times he just catches them on his head. Sometimes he gets dents. On his head. What a loser.

Sos Ma Barker done decided to go backs to high schools. She says she be REAL smarts. And she gonna pass this times round. Last times she said she was too busy makin babies insteads of learnins. I didn't learn nothins in school either. I be too busy beatin people up. haha loser!

Today be cold and darks. I think Creepo and me start a little fire in my garage and roast marshmellows. And keeps warm. Sure wish it would warms up sos I can wear my bikini again. Boy am I sexy.

Pigface be goin to Ma Barker's house for sleepsover again (yay) and Lawnboy Larry's loser daddy gonna take my favourite SuperDuper all day today. I need the break.

Now if I can just get rid of Lawnboy Larry.
see you losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment