Tuesday, October 25, 2011

2 weeks to go bitches

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos just sittin heres, beers and cigarettes in hand. Just hangins. It be sunny outs sos me and Creepo can sits outside on my stoop. We gonna sits here ALL day. And nights.

Sos no signs of KooKoo. Ralphio done scurries in and outs, in and outs, lookin freaked out. As per normal! I wonders where they done takes KooKoo. Haha loser. Back to the looneybins!!

Sos the stupid school done finds out that SuperDuper (that one be my favourite) done gonna haves to get out of schools. They done finds out he not be 4 but be 3. Damns. Even thoughs he be my favourites, I stills likes him to be in schools. I needs the break. They done say he be 'special' and that when he can comes back to schools next years, he gonna haves to ride the 'short bus' Whatevers that means? Lawnboy done says he done rides the short bus too.

Pigface be in troubles agains for beatins up the other kids. Goods for her. Even thoughs she not be my favourite, she be ALOT likes me. I be very proud. It be very GOOD to bully. Makes you feels SO good.

Anyways I gots to get back to my stoop. I gots some bullyins to do on da neighbours.

See ya suckas,
Tanktop Tammy

PS it be 2 weeks til my BIRTHDAY! Starts savins your money NOW bitches. I expects GOOD gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment