Tuesday, October 18, 2011

KooKoo no more pups but she done gots a brat

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy. Just sittin enjoyin my beers. And cigarettes. With Creepo, my bestest friend forever and ever. It be gettin colder sos sometimes we sits in my garage.

So KooKoo done gots her two new white fluffy puppies taken aways from her. She done comes out and pouts. And then says 'oh well. I can always get more puppies'. She likes the ones that done comes with 'papers', they be the special ones. Creepo done just gets his dogs from craigslist. He done gets his for free. Over da last few months, he done haves 12 or 13 dogs now. But most of them ran away. I thinks he gots one now? But maybes not. I used to haves a kitty cat but it done runs away after SuperDuper (that be my favourite one) done squeezes its neck too many times. SuperDuper likes chokins animals.

Sos it done looks like KooKoo not be gettins fat afteralls. She done pops out a brat. This be her second brat. She done spends all day yellins at that one. Now she done gots 2. Ohoh. She likes to walks around in her bikini. Icky.

Not seen the Lawnboy for a few days now. It be SO nice! A lovely lovely fall.

Anyways, I gots to get backs to my stoop.
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment