Saturday, October 1, 2011

piss and vinegars

Hello folks,
its be me agains Tanktop Tammy. Ah finally I am relaxin. I SO deserves it. None of my brats be rounds. Pigface be at PumpkinHead house. PumpkinHead still be in troubles for settins fires but only just a warnins. He be 'troubled' so it not be his fault ifen he sets people or they houses on fires. So Pigface be spendin the weekends there. YAY!

SuperDuper (that one be my favourite one) done be at loser daddy's house for da weekend! YAY!

Ands finally mommy dearest done left. YAYAYAY! She done gives us a bottle of wine and vinegar she done makes herself. It taste like piss and vinegar. She gives us one and a half bottles but then she takes them back. She done gives us breads too. But we donts eat it fast enoughs so she tooks that back too. She gives Pigface and SuperDuper a table she done gots at the garage sale but then she takes that back too. She says they can done use the table whens they comes to visits her.
I BE so happy she be gone.

Lawnboy is NO wheres in sites. He slinked off in da early mornins after he done piss on da couch AGAINS. That couch sure do smells like Lawnboys piss.

Anyways, it just be me and Creepo, my bestest friend FOREVER!! We plans to sit, and stares and bullys and smokes and gets drunks. The mores we gets drunks, the mores LOUD we gonna gets. It gonna be FUN!

Whoo Whoo! Hoot HOOT! WeeWee! Better not gets in our ways or we BASH you in da face. haha losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment