Saturday, October 22, 2011

stuffs be happenin

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos just sittins here, beers in hand and cigarettes in da other. I will NEVER stops drinkins or smokins. Or bullyins. That be my favourites!

I be SO pretty. Two people done both called me ugly yesterdays. They says I looks like a fish and a turtle. But I be SO pretty. I be the BEST lookin persons out there. And if ya donts agrees, I'll beats the craps outa ya. HAha loser.

Sos a cop car AND a ambulance both done comes to KooKoos house last night. Apparentlys KooKoo done gone CRAZY again and attacked Ralphio. He done gots scared and called the cops. They done took aways KooKoo. Me and Creepos watched. It be funny.

Lawnboy done still be passed out. Must haves been one GOOD nights last nights. We donts sees him for days and then he done finallys shows up, drunk and then passes outs. He be buried under his dirty socks and underwears. Creepo done rooted through Lawnboys stash. There be some GOOD stuffs in there! He gonna go MENTAL AGAIN when he wakes up and finds his precious items gone. Haha loser.

Anyway, I gots to get back to my stoop. See ya suckas.

Tanktop Tammy
ps SuperDuper (that be my favourite one) NOT be retardead!

No comments:

Post a Comment