Friday, October 14, 2011

a goods day losers

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.
Sos I sends Pigface over to PumpkinHeads house for da weekend. And SuperDuper (that one be my favourite) over to loser daddys house for da weekend. That way they can eats. And I needs the breaks too.

Have not seen Lawnboy Larry for a LONG time. It be SO nice! KooKoo done gots herself two new white fluffy puppies AGAINS. It be rainins ALL day and she done lefts them outsides agains. She says it be goods for them. But them barkins be gettin on me and Creepos nerves. We be hangin in my garage ALL days. Drinkins, smokins, starins and bullyins. Whenevers any neighbour done comes home we jumps out at them and screams. It be SO funny to watches them jump!

Well it be a good day bitches,
gots to get back to my garage,

later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment