Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SuperDuper NOT retardead

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos I done gots a phone calls from SuperDuper (that one be my favourite one) teacher yesterdays. They wants me to comes to the schools cause they says SuperDuper have 'troubles'. They thinks he mights be retardead. And they asks if he be sniffin any gassesoline or 'fumes'. But I says SuperDuper not retardead. And he no sniffins that gasses or nothin. They asks if he hangs in a garage. And I says 'of course, you idiots. That be where he spents ALL his time for 2 years.' Where elses can I keeps him. I have to sits on my front stoops to watches the neighbours sos I keeps him close in da garage. I be a good mom for doin that.
I coulda just let hims sleep in his crib in his room but that would mean goins up there to gets him and feeds him and stuff. Keepin him in da garage be goods cause I donts have to do any of dat stuff. He be rights there.

The teacher wants to puts him through a bunches of tests. I says NO. SuperDuper be fine. That dopey 'expression' justs comes from his dad Lawnboy Larry. He look just like Lawnboy.

Speakins of Lawnboy, I only saws him in da mornin slinkins off somewheres. He donts say wheres. He lefts a HUGE mess in da kitchen. A HUGE mess in da livin rooms. And NOBODYS goes into his bathroom, for safetys reasons. This mornins I found SuperDuper layin buries under a pile of Lawnboys dirty underwears and socks in da kitchen. He be sleepins there.

Anyways, SuperDuper NOT be retardead. It just be what you call 'genes'. Anyways, I gots to get backs to my stoop. My cigarette almost be burnins my fingas.

Later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment