Tuesday, October 11, 2011

thanxgivin be craps

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos my Thanxgivins sucked big time. I done goes over to 'my families' house. Dagwood be there, and Nester and his hooker friend, and Lane and his hooker friend, and I thinks thats it. I aints rememberins too much causin I gots pretty drunk. I remembers eatins lots, even thoughs Burne donts basted his turkey in beers like me do. Or stuff weenies up its ass, like me do. Sos I doused the turkey in beer and made Burne cook weenies for me.

I ates and ates and ates. And then I puked.
I thinks my brats have fun. They liked destroyin a new house. I think someone watched them? Dunno.

Anyways, Lawnboy donts come, thanks gods. He done wents out with a hooker and some new pals insteads. Everybody was happy he donts comes.

Anyways it be a pretty lame Thanxgivins. And I real missed my stoop. And Creepo.

Creepo said he had a fun times at the hospital. He done ates all the turkey meals off of the kids. He done looks alot likes an orc so he done scared all the kids and no one said nothin bout him eatins all them foods. I wished I have gone with Creepo insteads. It sounds like more fun.
Creepo be sad his brat LittleBastard already be let out of da hospital. He wanted hims to stay longer. Hopefully LittleBastard will lays down in front of another fast movins car and gets runs over agains! We cans always hopes for da best.

Anyway, my thankxgivins sucked.
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment