Friday, July 8, 2011

another week by Tanktop Tammy

Hello folks,
it's me agains Tanktop Tammy.
Sos it's beens a fun weeks. NOT. First my most favoured brat SuperDuper done slipped on my puke from Mondays and done went down REAL fast. Smacked his there head on the cement. BOOM. Anyways, Lawnboy Larry not be arounds SO Creepo and me done brought him to the hospital. They done stick some what you call stitches in his heads. He just sat there lookin dopey. His usual look.
Then we broughts him home and I gives him a beer. Thoughts it might help. He done slept for two days. It be nice. Not to have to listen to his constantly screamins.

Then on Tuesdays Pigface's bestest friend in the hole wide world done gots in troubles. He done gots angrys at playin a video game that he done smashed up his house. PumpkinHead's mother Ma Barker didn't even notice it was done smashed up til the next day. Anyways, so then she gots REAL mads and told PumpkinHead to stay in his room in the basement for like a REAL long times. That sucks. Cause now Pigface cants go over there NO mores. So now I be stuck with her. UGH.
Fortunately PumpkinHead dont listen to his Ma cause he sneaked out and spent the day with Pigface in KooKoo's backyard. KooKoo didn't know cause she be on her happy pills agains and must have overdosed cause she be sleepin LONG time.

Anyways, that be my weeks and I gots to get back to my stoop.
later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

ps now where did that loser Lawnboy larry gets to?

No comments:

Post a Comment