Thursday, July 28, 2011

cats, dogs, drownins, and NO campin chair

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos I be the BESTEST ever gardiner in the world. I plant pertty flowers in the ground. They look so pertty. I am AWESOME. The awesomest EVER!

Sos I be goin NUTS. Someones stole my campin chairs. I can NOT live without its. I be goin crazy. Now I have to sit on my stoop stairs. They not be as comfortable as my campin chair. No one stole Creepos campin chair. But he done locks it ups at nights cause it be his grand possission.

Someones stole our kitty cat too. It not be here no more. Maybe it done ran away. SuperDuper (that be my favourite one) done tried to drown it in Creepos pool. He played 'slam dunk' with it. That be a game Creepo play with Pigface. He slams her head under water and yells 'Slam Dunk'. It be fun.

It be rainin ALL last night. And Kookoo done left her two white fluffy dogs outside in da rain. ALL night. They be barkin. I thinks I will call the humane society on hers this time. haha loser.

Creepo done lookin on craigslist for a new dog. There be like 15 different dogs to picks from. He likes the big dogs. His 3 brats can't drowns them as easy.

Anyway, I gots to go lookin for my campin chair. haha. NOT. I will send out Lawnboy Larry to looks for it. I be sittin on my stoop with my bestest friend in the hole wide world Creepo.

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment