Sunday, July 10, 2011

me and Creepo

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy.

Sos just sittin with Creepo, my bestest friend forever. When Lawnboy Larry done comes rushin homes. He says he's gots a new best friend. It be a sixteen year old girl that done lives down the street. He says she be SO cool and he really really like her. He done give her some beers and cigarettes. Now he be lookin through our trash box lookin for some treasures he can gives her. Anything for her, is all he keeps mumblins. Weird bastard.

Anyways, I be havin a grand time with Creepo. We plans to go outs to a bar tonights. I told Lawnboy Larry we be goin to yoga. Haha loser. Creepo says we be 'pullin the wool over Lawnboy Larry' We be SO cool. We gonna gets wasted tonights! I need a break.

Anyways, gotta get back to my stoop and beers and cigarettes.
see ya losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment