Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sticks, Squeezin Heads and Rocks

Hello folks,
it's me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos just sittin here. Enjoyin peace. FINALLY. I SO deserve it!

So today me and Creepo be sittin and starin when his brats done come by and bugs us. They be fightin over a stick. LittleBastard and CryinGirl. So we told them to screw off. But they won'ts. So Creepo had to get up from his super comfy campin chair and take that there stick. He done throws it real high. It hit Lawnboy Larry in the head. We heard an 'ouchy'. Sos that mades us laugh REAL hard.

Then LittleBastard starts squeezin CryinGirl's head real hard like. Squeezin and squeezin and squeezin. Sos me and Creepo done starts throwin rocks at them. To gets them gone. It done finally worked and they headed over to KooKoo's house. We hears KooKoo tells them to go and fight in their own yards but LittleBastard just tells her to shut up and starts throwin rocks at her. She done huffed and puffed and sulked and went insides. She probably done gonna call SOMEONE for that. Hahaha loser.

So that be my day. Now I gotta get back to my chair and drink some more.

later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

ps my back still gots pain in it. Someones got to come over NOW and snap me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment