Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ma

Hello folks,
it's me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos it be Creepo and his lovely brides anniversary yesterdays. Sos they be goin outs for hotdogs yesterday nights. Sos I decided to gets out quick and I heads over to Ma Barkers house. She gots three boys and they BE violent. But they likes me so they shouldn't attack.

I left the brats with Lawnboy Larry. Woohoo. I'm bratfree! haha loser. So Ma Barker and me have some fun. We gots drunk and danced. It be fun. I don't really like Ma Barker but it beats hangin outs with Lawnboy Larry.

I crawled home round 5 in da mornin. Lawnboy Larry not be there but his loser daddy be sleepin on the couch. The brats were still awakes. Damnit. Fireplace Joe and Poofy Sue be sittin at their firepits starin. And KooKoo's dogs be outsides barkins.

I should not be comin home. Dangit.

Anyway, gonna go sit on da stoop. Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

ps I gots some pics of Fireplace Joe and Poofy Sue, Next time I be posted thems.

No comments:

Post a Comment