Sunday, July 31, 2011

still no campin chairs. argh.

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.
Sos been real hard on my ass havin NO campin chair. I be bummed out. I be thinkin Lawnboy Larry done have somethin to do with it's bein gones. He be actin even stranger than usual latelys. He done gone off all week down the street to visit his crush. She be a teen age girl he be likens alot. He says they have LOTS in commons. I thinks he be insanes.

Anyways, I wants my chair backs so me and Creepo done gonna follow him tomorrow and sees where he be goin and what he be up tos.

Sos KooKoo done comes over and done says my house smells. She done says I should cleans it. I laughed at her. And told her to scrams or I put the hose on her. Haha loser. She ran away. I would clean but I dont haves the times to. What with sittin ALL day on my ass watchin the neighbours comes and goes, comes and goes. It be a full time jobs.

And besides my kids and Lawnboy Larry be disgustin pigs and would mess it ups anyways.

Creepo be so smarts, he done says todays 'be watch where you be goin, or you may gets where you goins to'. Wow!

Anyways I be standin strong in the face of not havin my campin chair. Creepo says I be REAL brave likes. I will not back down. I will not crumbles. And sinks into sadnessess. I will survives. I will be strongs. I will makes it. I will get my campin chair backs. Or someone will dies.

Anyway, gotta gets back to my stoop.

Later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment