Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hung overs and Creepo be smart

Hello folks,
it's me agains Tanktop Tammy. Sos had a pertty good party last night. Feeling WAY hung over. Then this very mornin I done bents down to picks up a cigarettes and snapped GO my back. Ouwie. Me can't move. So makin Lawnboy Larry get my beers and cigarettes for mes. And pissin in a can. That ways I don't needs to gets up for nothin. Just gonna sits here.

Sent Pigface and SuperDuper overs to loser daddys for the week. So I don't have to be bothered with them. Me and Creepo be havin a good day. Just sittin and starin, drinkin and bullyin. We been throwin rocks at peoples goin by. Haha loser. It be SO funny. And we throw them rocks at KooKoo's windows and door. Lawnboy Larry favourite be to ring KooKoo's doorbell and thens RUN. Haha it be So funny.

Creepo done be SO smart. This very day he done say "words don't mean nothin, not out of mouth, nots on papers, nots over the phone but you gots to puts them words into actions!"
So so smarts Creepos be.

Anyways, gots to go losers.
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment