Tuesday, July 26, 2011

the newbs







Hello folks,

it's me agains Tanktop Tammy.


Sos this here be a picture of my new neighbours. They comes and goes, mostly goes. But they don't say nothin to me or Creepo. They still be havin jobs BUT we knows that will ENDS soon. It always do.


Anyways we don't know their real names so me and Creepo be callin them Fireplace Joe and Poofy Sue. They sure likes their firepit. They done put a hole in the ground and calls it a firepit. They makes BIG fires in its. They done put it near trees and wood fences. Me and Creepo likes to watch them watch their fire. We be waitins for its to jump and burn down everythin.


They sits there EVERY nights starin at the fire. They don'ts say nothin. They just sits.


This here be a picture of Fireplace Joe and Poofy Sue.

Gots to get back to my stoop. Some neighbour mights have come homes and I be missin its.


later losers,

Tanktop Tammy


ps I be thinkin of gettins Poofy Sue's hairdo. And Lawnboy Larry done wants a rock just likes Fireplace Joes. I tolds him NO.





No comments:

Post a Comment