Wednesday, August 3, 2011

happy days

Hello folks,
it's me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos I FINALLY gots my beloved campin chair back.

Me and Creepo done watched Lawnboy Larry likes a hawk yesterdays and then we followed him. He gone down the street. He goes over to his crushes house. And there on her driveways was MY campin chair. I done picked up a stick and charged. I done started smackin Lawnboy Larry on the head. He done runs. His crush not be there but if she had I would have smashed her in toos. Creepo laughed and laughed. Then we tooks my campin chair and went back to my stoop. We haven't left since.

Creepo done gots my campin chair a lock. He locks his up. And sos now I locks mine ups too.

No sign of Lawnboy Larry yet. Snivelin weasel.

later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

ps anyone seen my brats lately. Haven't be seein them in a couple days. Not that I mind. haha.

pss anyone seen my black bikini?

No comments:

Post a Comment