Sunday, August 21, 2011

barbieQ time bitches!

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos just sittin heres hangin. What else.

Yesterday loser daddy done comes over and drops off a brand new barbieQ. Haha loser. I tolds him our old ones done brokes. But it don't. I just wanted a new ones. Sos it took me and Creepo ALL day and Creepos two eyebrows to gets it all sets up. Creepo dont know it was gonna flame like that. I wish it were Lawnboy Larry that had been done burnt of eyebrows insteads. It always be funny when it done happen to Lawnboy Larry.

Me and Creepos don't sees much of that idiot no more. He be with his new pals ALL the times now. They be goin to movies and what you call 'strip clubs' and gettin drunk and smokin. He says they be his bestest friends in the hole wide world. But he done keep havin to buys them stuffs still. Or they won't hangs with him no more. He wants to gives them our old barbieQ. He tried to gives them our new barbieQ (he says only the best for his new pals) but I done beat him with the hose. Creepo done locked down our new barbieQ cause no one trusts Lawnboy Larry.

I'm a gonna keeps an eye on Lawnboy cause he be REAL tricky like and loves to steals things. He not gettin this here barbieQ. I still be thinkin Lawnboy done tooks my laptop loser daddy done gots for me. I tried to wrestle him to the ground to make him done speak and confesses to stealins it but he done run REAL fast into his there bathroom. So I waited and waited but he don't comes out. I think he done passes out. Haha loser.

Anyways, I gots to runs back now to my campin chair. I need a break.
Later losers,

Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment