Tuesday, August 23, 2011

bikes and stuffs and other things

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos just sittin here with my bestest friend in the hole wide world Creepo.
My brats Pigface and SuperDuper (that one be my favourite) be out in the neighbourhood bullyin other kids. I be SO proud!

Lawnboy Larry be still passed out. He don't gets up any earlier than 3 in da afternoon. Thats cause he be out ALL nights. Somewheres. He never say wheres. Usually out at da movies or strip clubs or under a bridge gettin drunk with his new pals. He dont comes home much. I heards him comes home round 5 in da morning da other night. The stupid bastard done wokes me ups cause he be bangin into things. Cause he be SO drunk. Then he puked and blasted the tv ALL nights. Sos me and the brats gots up then. No points in sleepin no mores. TOO LOUD. Stupid drunk prick.

He be stealin the brats foods money so he can goes outs with his new pals for nice dinners and movies and other stuffs that be fun. He says the brats will be fine withouts loser daddys foods money. He says he done deservin all the fun stuffs. The other day he done takes Pigface's bike cause he done broke his bike. Pigface be real mad. Stupid loser Lawnboy Larry.

Anyways me and Creepo be done havin a nice relaxin day todays. Watchin the losers comes and goes, comes and goes. Creepo done says todays 'be yerslef cause everyone is taken.' Wow!

later losers,
I needs another cigarettes.
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment