Friday, August 5, 2011

bikini, loser and skin tags

Hello folks,
it's me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos the idiot knowns as Lawnboy Larry done comes home yesterdays. Carryin MY black bikini. Damns I look GOOD in that bikini. Anyways, when I be lookins for it a couple days agos I no find, so then todays Lawnboy Larry done tells me he done stoles it from me. He tells me he done gives it to his crush. He thoughts his crush be a girl cause she gots pink hair. But when he made the crush puts on my bikini he done sees a penis bulgin outs.
He be SO sad. Cause he REALLY likes his crush. He done gives her everythins. Beer. Cigarettes. Money from loser daddy thats supposed to go for food for our brats. MY campin chair. My clothes. Anythins and everythins. But it done turns out his crush be a boy. And just be usin Lawnboy Larry to gets stuff.
Lawnboy Larry done be SAD. HAHAHAHA Loser. Me and Creepo didn't stop laughin ALL day. What a loser.

Anyways the idiot knowns as Dagwood done comes by today collectin my skin tags. I keeps them in a jar. I made him pay me 5 beers and 10 cigarettes. Haha loser.

Anyways, Creepo be callin. A neighbour just comes home. Don't wants to miss watchin them go from them car to them house.

later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

ps oh yea my brats done finally comes home. They be hidin outs at KooKoo's place. They say she be gettins fat. Oh-oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment